To this day, S4C is the national leader in the manufacture of climbing walls, both fiber and wood, due to our reliability, solvency and capacity that we have been demonstrating through all the accumulated years of experience and thanks to the whole team of professionals highly qualified which represent us.
All our potential and differentiating element lies in our human team that works in S4C since its inception, all focused on designing, constructing, projecting and installing top quality climbing walls, safe and that guarantee the expectations of everyone.
The strictness of our technical reports, made by certified personnel, about the suitability of the materials, location, design, finishes and the choice of the most suitable climbing wall, have made the company deserving of the trust and full satisfaction of our costumers.
At the end of the work we deliver:
- The project of artificial climbing structures, which includes engineering calculations - signed and sealed by our technical civil works engineer and civil engineer, both collegial and up-to-date in their commitments to the legislation.
- Marking - that is, a nameplate provided by the manufacturer where it confirms the date of delivery, the maintenance dates and the information of the company that carried out the installation; said plate must be placed in a visible place of the installation.
- Instruction manual (maintenance) - which includes instructions and forms that must be completed when an inspection is carried out (made by the owner and/or the manufacturer)
Our service pack also includes:
- 1st year free basic maintenance of the climbing wall (except displacement, to be borne by the customer), as is established by the UNE-EN 12572.
- 20% discount in the initial climbing holds order (100% high quality polyurethane)
- Will be delivered free of charge, one of the training boartds: Progression® or Transgression® by Eva López
- Mats and other accessories necessary for the operation of the installation
- Advice and tips.
We offer the possibility of signing a maintenance contract with Surfaces For Climbing S.L. for a period, usually 5 years, with certain advantages. Contact Us
Our climbing walls meet the established safety requirements (European Regulations UNE-EN 12572) and are aimed to adjust to the technical and sporting characteristics demanded by climbers today.
If you need references of our product, we will provide directions of climbing walls installed by S4C in localities close to yours or we will send you a complete gallery of real images of the facility.
We offer a guarantee of 5 years in our works and a free year of basic maintenance, ask for a quote without commitment, we will be happy to assist you.